As one of Australia’s premier motorcycle tour company we offer a wide range of adventure tours from one day to multi-country tours to charity rides. We are growing because, we operate successful tours, know our region better than anyone else, and have a knack for finding great people with a passion for customer service and motorcycling.
If you are a talented, dynamic, motivated individual who also is a good team player and has excellent communication and people handling skills, thrives on adventure and wants to share your passion for motorcycles – then we want to know about you.
We are always looking for great tour guides/leaders (all our tour leaders are employed on a freelance basis). If you are a tour guide, feel free to send us your Curriculum Vitae anytime to firstname.lastname@example.org
When you submit your CV, please ensure you include as much information as you can on the following:
- Your personal travel experience
- Your motorcycle experience
- Your personal experience of any motorcycle trips overseas – with dates and an indication of who you travelled with
- Any previous experience you have had of tour leading
- Your qualifications (Outdoor and Academic)
- Any languages you speak
- Previous work experience in all walks of life
Every application is treated in the strictest of confidence.